Thank you very much to All about the Bake for my nomination for the Super Sweet Blog award.
The rules of the award are: 1 Visit and thank the blogger(s) who nominated you. 2 Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back. 3 Answer the “Super Sweet” questions. 4 Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen” (13) blogs for the award, add a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs. 5Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.
So, the Super Sweet Questions (and answers) are:
1. Cookies or Cake? Cake. Yes, please!
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Always chocolate
3. What is your favorite sweet treat? Probably a bar of milk chocolate – anything from the cheapest to the most expensive.
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? In the evening when watching a film with my family.
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? At work I have been called ‘the cake lady’ as I used to bring them cakes in. I guess that’s pretty sweet 🙂
My blog awards go to: